Injectables and Dermal Fillers
As we age, our natural body's response is to decrease amounts of collagen, fat tissue, and bone density in our face. The effects of decreased collagen production along with fat tissue loss creates facial wrinkles, lines, and flattening of lips and checks. In addition, the effects decreased bone density along with those factors can cause unwanted shadows due to hallowing of the checks, eyes, and temples.
Thanks to research and aesthetic medicine progression, we have the ability to address the unwanted effects of aging with a number of treatments such as Neurotoxin Injections and Dermal Fillers. The effects of these non-surgical treatments can cause quick results that can assist by increasing the volume to those areas affected and assist in smoothing wrinkles and lines. Dermal Fillers in combination with Neurotoxins can also assist with correction of those unwanted shadows and provide volume to those hallow areas. Client may experience a more youthful and rested appearance with the use of Neurotoxin Injections and Dermal Fillers.
Injectables not only can address the unwanted characteristics of aging, they can also be used in the prevention of aging. The function of a neurotoxin is temporary decrease movement of muscle in order to prevent repetition of that muscle that can cause unwanted lines and wrinkles. As we age not only do those muscle become stronger and more visible but they can cause the unwanted wrinkles and shadowing along the grown muscle. Neurotoxins can be use in conjunction with daily skin care in order to prevent the formation of wrinkles.
Impact of Injectables with Natural Aging
In summary Natural Aging:
- The shifting of cells and fat loss in the face and result in a less volume or sagging appearance.
- Bone loss can change facial structure with age.
- Lack of collagen occurs with age and results in less supple, dry, thinner skin.
- Prevention is key in order to prevent some characteristics of natural aging.
Although with today's research and aesthetic medicine progression:
- Non-surgical Dermal Fillers in combination with Neurotoxins can also assist with correction the unwanted affects of aging.
- Dermal Fillers can decrease the appearance of unwanted shadows and hallow areas along with providing volume to decrease lines.
- Neurotoxin Injections can assist with tissue relaxation allowing lines to fade and even disappear in some cases.
- Neurotoxins can be use in conjunction with daily skin care in order to prevent the formation of wrinkles.
What does an Injectable treatment look like?
An injectable treatment has minimal to no recovery and treatment are provided relatively fast with little to no pain. Treatment can be done within 15-30min depending on the number of areas being addressed. The cost of injectables are known less costly than surgical intervention techniques. Injectables are known as an excellent option oppose to surgery due to the cost and little to no down time involved.
There are a variety of injection types, below is a provided summary of the injection types offered by Esthétique De Luxe. Each injection type may provide different effects and some may not be effective in everyone. In order to fulfill your Aesthetic goal our Provider will assist you in a client centered consultation and provide recommendations for the most beneficial injections for your concerns. If you have any additional question feel free to contact us or schedule your specialized treatment plan today.
Neurotoxins also known as "Neuromuscular toxins" can be used for the prevention of formation of wrinkles due to repetitive muscle movement, and for smoothing wrinkles that may occur with natural aging. The function of a neurotoxin is to relax muscles in the face that can cause unwanted wrinkles and lines. Neurotoxins are temporary and can last between 3-6 months. Consistency with neurotoxin touch ups and follow ups every 3-6 months may ensure less amount of neurotoxin needed each visit. Esthétique De Luxe offers two Neurotoxins: Botox and Dysport.
Another type of injection offered are Dermal Fillers. Dermal fillers can be effective in assisting with treatment of unwanted shadowing, hallowing, and wrinkles caused by the shifting of cells and fat loss in the face with aging. Dermal fillers have a variety of options to choose from. Below include the two type of Dermal Fillers offered by Esthétique De Luxe.
Hyaluronic acid (HA) Dermal Fillers:
- The most common and popular class of Dermal Fillers are Hyaluronic acid (HA) Dermal Fillers. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a natural substance found in the human skin. Hyaluronic acid works by allowing water to bind to it's structure causing an increase in volume under the skin that can be used to smooth unwanted wrinkles, sagging skin, and some acne scars. This type of injection can also assist with the plumping of the lips.
- Dermal Fillers can last between 4-6 months.
- Esthétique De Luxe Offers the following HA fillers: Juvaderm, Restylane, Voluma, and Vobella,
Sculptra Aesthetic: Poly-L-lactic Acid Dermal Filler:
- Sculptra Aesthetic is an FDA-approved injectable that helps gradually replace lost collagen — an underlying cause of facial aging — for results that can last more than two years.
- Sculptra Aesthetic can be used to address facial volume loss, shallow to deep smile lines, saggy skin, and other unwanted problems with aging.
- Sculptra Aesthetic works by creating the production of new collagan and underlying tissue creating a more youthful and fuller appearance.
Fat Destruction Injectables
KYBELLA® Fat Destruction Injectable:
- KYBELLA® is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment that destroys fat cells in the treatment area under the chin to improve your profile.
- The active ingredient in KYBELLA® is synthetic deoxycholic acid. Deoxycholic acid is a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. When injected into the fat beneath the chin, KYBELLA® destroys fat cells, resulting in a noticeable reduction in fullness under the chin. Once destroyed, these cells can no longer store or accumulate fat, so further treatment is not expected once you reach your desired aesthetic goal.
- KYBELLA® is an effective injectable treatment that can be an alternative to invasive surgical interventions such as neck lift surgery or liposuction.